SERVICE CREW - FEMALE ONLY LOCAL HIRE
Be a part of the crew
At Texas Chicken™, we’re one big family.We like to choose people who are cheerful, unique and are constantly pushing each other to reach their goals.
A service crew may take on a wide variety of responsibilities during a shift. A crew duties include serving customers and preparing food. Customer service responsibilities include greeting customers, taking orders, and completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Performing basic food preparation tasks such as preparing chicken by cutting it into pieces or frying it in oil, sandwiches, or biscuits using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
- Taking orders from customers and providing them with accurate information about menu items and upselling.
- Preparing food items according to recipes and specifications provided by the standards
- Handling cash registers and processing payments from customers.
- Cleaning the store and surrounding areas, including sweeping and mopping floors and cleaning bathrooms
- Preparing ingredients and maintaining inventory of food items in the kitchen area
- Taking food orders over the phone and providing customer service.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas. Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Maintaining a clean work environment, including stocking shelves with paper goods, napkins, plates, utensils, etc.
- Participating in training activities to improve service skills and knowledge of brand promotions and products.
- Team spirit
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Proven work experience
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. POS)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.You are now applying for the position of Service Crew.