Operations Manager - QSR
Be a part of the crew
At Texas Chicken™, we’re one big family.We like to choose people who are cheerful, unique and are constantly pushing each other to reach their goals.
Looking for an Operations Manager
- Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training initiatives to effectively oversee and manage stores.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are responsive, courteous, friendly and service-oriented.
- Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and served according to brand standards including portioning, image and service.
- Supports company and store objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Assists in product management confirming all products are receiving in correct unit count, and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with brand standards.
- Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific actions to impact those figures positively.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager in QSR or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
Fields marked with * are mandatory fields.You are now applying for the position of Service Crew.