Be a part of the crew
At Texas Chicken®, we’re one big family.
We are looking for people who are cheerful, unique and are constantly pushing each other to reach their goals.
We are looking for people who have
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Defining sales targets
- Setting financial goals,
- Working with senior department and Restaurant Managers.
- Responsible for budgets, quality, P&L statements, hiring and training.
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- Conducting Restaurant Audits and Reports.
Fields marked with* are mandatory fields.
You are now applying for the position of Restaurant Area Manager.