Be a part of the crew
At Texas Chicken®, we’re one big family.
We are looking for people who are cheerful, unique and are constantly pushing each other to reach their goals.
We are looking for people who have
- Maintain effective working relationships with recruitment agencies
- Conduct interviews and coordinate the selection process
- Provide advice to managers on employee relations cases
- Liaise with legal to ensure best practice is maintained in any employee relations case
- Monitor probationary periods and conduct yearly appraisals
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters
- Organise the logistics for training and deliver commercial training
- Monitor and update policies according to changing employment law
- Must have minimum 3 years experience working in a reputable creative organisation, preferably restaurant field
- Drive and determination in a fast paced atmosphere
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- LMRA and GOSI knowledge is a must.
Fields marked with* are mandatory fields.
You are now applying for the position of HR EXECUTIVE.